Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rad Times in Vermont, Great Socks

A few weeks ago, my fiance Susan and I went to Vermont for a long weekend. My sister, brother in law, and niece Tatum live there. It snowed the whole time we were there. It was awesome.


Photo: Apres ski with niece Tatum, modeling my white Oakleys.


Photo: Goofing off in snowshoes in the middle of nowhere, VT.


Photo: Susan and my sister on XC skis, at the Von Trapp family lodge. Yes, from The Sound of Music, those Von Trapps.





Photo: Downhill skiing in conditions that the snow report described as "epic...just sick...mythical."


Photo: Okay, time for the plug. If I enjoy a product, I truly enjoy telling people about it. I did 3 days straight of snow sports, and my Swiftwick Socks kept my feet totally comfortable the whole time.

No comments: