Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pictures from Muddy Buddy

The Music City Runners Club and STtrainer athletes represented well this weekend.  Here are a few highlights (thanks to Sonia, Beth, and Melissa for the photos.)

Someone told me Quincy was dressed as a missionary.  That didn't seem quite right...then I was thinking an office worker.  He and his team-mate were in costume as Mormon evangelists. 

Dean and Barry with the owner of Swiftwick Mark Cleveland.  Before the race...

....and after.

The real stunner was Kevin in superhero costume with his team-mate.  As good as this costume is (it won first place in the costume contest) I still knew it was him from 50 yards away.  



Lora Fox's Team Shake and Bake, or Game-Set-Match, whatever they called themselves, podiumed in their division.

Terry and Susan....muddy buddies.

Alfred represented with the Music City Runners shirt, both during the race and after in the Fat Tire beer garden.

This is one of my favorite pictures anyone has ever taken of me.  I think the mud actually made me cleaner....below is a video of Ashly and I in the Mud Pit.  We went for speed not mud coverage.  







Ashly and I had the good fortune to win first overall.  Ashly's wife Catherine was on the first place Female team.

No comments: