Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jason R. gets bike fit, registers for 140.6

Jason R. recently did a 1 day individual tri clinic with me. His goal is an ironman distance triathlon in 2009.



We covered so much training in one day I lost my voice. One of the things we did is a bike fit with his Cervelo P2. He had some shoulder/neck pain, knee pain, and needed his cleats changed and adjusted. A couple weeks later he writes:

Just made it official. I signed up for Beach to Battleship. So you have your work cut out for you to make sure I finish (lol). I've been riding with the weather being nice. I rode last Friday (17 miles) and Saturday (35 miles) on Big Red since it was wet. I rode the Cervelo yesterday 25 miles and it felt good. No pain.

He is one of several of my clients training for Beach to Battleship. Why pay so much to do an IM race! If you aren't already signed up for an ironman it is not too late, you can do Beach 2 Battleship.

No comments: