Friday, April 10, 2009

Random Fun Pictures from New Orleans

These aren't exactly results...but New Orleans was so much fun I wanted to share some more pictures from this great city.


Photo: In front of Cafe Du Monde





Photo: The most oysters I've ever seen in my life.



Photo: Susan. Lots of horseradish and hot sauce!


Photo: Bourbon Street.


Photo: With El Gato, in hipster mode.


Photo: There was a pirate convention while we were there.


Photo: Total beauty, Lake Ponchatrain.


Photo: I will say the Expo and check in venue was small and not very impressive. Come on NA Sports, you can do better. Nevertheless I was there sporting my Swiftwick kit.


Photo: Lauren, sporting a post race glow, Abita beer, and finisher medal. Great job Lauren!



Photo: Melissa, USAT and WTC official. If you race you will see her this summer. Don't let her catch you bending the rules!


Photo: Susan and Matthew Cutrer. He had to miss the 70.3 for obvious reasons, but that didn't stop him from coming out and cheering enthusiastically.

No comments: