Friday, July 24, 2009

My Favorite Fortune Cookie


Photo: Kim's custom-made fortune cookies.


I work hard to see the success that my clients desire. It is sometimes a thankless job...coaxing clients to 5:30am training sessions, making them train in the rain, or go longer and harder than they ever imagined. While sometimes I ask why I do this to myself and them, little gestures like this make it all worth it.

Kim M. finished her first triathlon at Old Hickory Triathlon. At the team post-race party, she made a batch of fortune cookies for everyone (YUM!) A special one for me had this wonderful note in it:


Dear Stephen T-

You know...We could've done this without you, However not with this much success, this well, and certainly not having this much fun! Thank you for your undying patience, endless knowledge, constant support and mostly your inspiration!



Photo: Kim M. on the run during her first triathlon, Old Hickory Triathlon.

No comments: