Thursday, May 22, 2008

Note from Client Gary

This is the kind of note that keeps me doing this....


Photo: finishing Scenic City Triathlon in the rain

"I’m very excited about my progress. I have to remember that last year this time I struggled to do one lap in the pool and would have never attempted to do 600 in a lake swim. Lets not forget that by the end of the summer I could not even run because of my leg issues. Today I ran and biked pain free (tomorrow??). I am not concerned with my finishing times today only that --- I finished and wasn’t limping. Reality Check: I realize I’m limited by my athletic ability (or lack thereof). I just want to improve at the sport and be the best I can be and as a by-product live a more healthy life-style.

"In closing, I want to thank you and tell you I appreciate you for making yourself available to (_____you fill in the blank____) like me. I had a blast today. I felt confident and prepared because of your efforts. I love your coaching style, it reminds me a lot of my self coaching youth basketball. I love the positive and the can-do attitude you bring to the table.

No comments: