Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Navy Seals Endorsements



Jamie M writes:

I have been involved in three 10 week sessions of Navy Seals. In that 30 weeks I have lost 30 lbs. This is not a class for beginners You are not coddled. I was in decent shape prior to beginning the class. However if you wish to take your fitness to another level, I would recommend it without hesitation. I have developed some great friendships through this class. Stephen does a great job of mixing it up. I truly look forward to Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
James G. McDowell MD, FACS

Todd writes:

After taking Stephen's Navy Seals class twice I lost 6% body fat, 2 inches from my waist and came to realize there actually was a 5:30 am. Stephen changed my attitude towards endurance sports and really lit a fire under me about staying healthy. Even though I haven't taken a Seals class in 8 months, I still workout 4 days a week and try to do 2 days of cardio in addition thanks to Stephens inspiration and constant threats of beatings...
Todd Smith

No comments: