Thursday, October 9, 2008

Recent Client Results

Susan Sprague Eagle Tri
Susan took Tri Level 1 this summer, and wasn't sure if she was ready for her first tri. Well, she did it!



StumpJump 50K Trail Run, Chattanooga TN

Jamie McDowell, 5:48:50, 29th out of 198
"After nine months of training under the direction of Stephen Taylor, I am happy to say that I finished my first ultra-distance event. I ran the Stump Jump 50K in Chattanooga. The race is pretty grueling. The elevation is around 5000 feet. For the most part, the trails were difficult (mile 16-20 runs you through a rock garden). I can say that fitness was not a problem. I had incredible training from Stephen. More importantly, Stephen coached me through the nutrition required for such a feat. I can't wait for the next race. Thanks Stephen."
--James McDowell MD, FACS

Austin 70.3 Triathlon
Phil Theodore finished this race in 6:29. He would have finished much faster but he had 4 flats and ended up running 4 miles with his bike on his back. He his currently training for Ironman Western Australia in December.

Murfreesboro Half Marathon

Catherine Dewberry 1:47:25
Tilghman Carrol 1:53:18
Tilghman writes: I PR'd yesterday in the M'boro half...1:53:18...a 6 minute PR! 18th out of 138 in my age group. I wanted to thank you for pushing me to this new level, I hope to continue this improvement!

No comments: