Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Results from Country Music Half Marathon

Thank you so much for all your encouragement and training....patiently and efficiently. And thank you for the Swiftwick socks. We love them!  What a tremendous experience!  We are grateful for you.
---Jocelyn Kasper, 1st Time Half Marathon

I used better pacing this year and felt much better when I was done. (I think I could have kept going!) My time was 18 minutes better than last year.  The workouts you gave me were a big help.  Now I'm looking forward to the Chicago Marathon.
---Fergus Taylor, 67 years old (personal best time)  

Thanks to you I beat my previous time of 2 hours and 41 minutes by about 12 or 13 minutes! I’m thrilled! Thanks for all you do! 
---Jonathan Kasper, 2nd Half Marathon (personal best time)


No comments: