Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rachel Biber's Hell Week

Rachel Biber is on the bling training program...Bruce Gennari writes here daily training plan and she attends STtrainer group sessions. She is borrowing a page from the Ironman smackdown training philosophy. Rachel writes:

The weeks just kept ticking down to my "A" race this year ... Vineman, a full Ironman distance race in beautiful Sonoma on August 2nd. I knew "hell week" was coming. I was waiting for it after I finished up an 80 hour work week at work and knew the first week of July would be "fun." Is that what we call it?

Monday: 4000 meter swim
Tuesday: 4:05 run
Wednesday: 7000 meter swim, 1 hour bike
Thursday: 1 hour run, 1 hour swim
Friday: 100 mile bike
Saturday 17mi bike/5k run/17mi bike/5k run/15 mi bike (because of my wreck!)
Sunday: 7mi run, 4000m swim

The following weekend I did Triple Bypass in Colorado. Here are some pictures of the event....




No comments: