Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mark McKinney BQ's at Phoenix


Photo: Mark McKinney, center, along with another former client Rob Warren, right. Photo from Facebook.

This race result come about 8 months after I last coached Mr. McKinney, when he raced Gulf Coast Half Iron. Nonetheless I was excited to congratulate him on this great achievement. He writes:

My fitness reached that next level in early 2009 during your training classes (especially mile repeats and bricks). After Gulf Coast, I needed to go back and capture that one elusive running goal that was weighing on my shoulders after a failed attempted in Chicago in 2007. I truly thank you for your training techniques and support you provide to help other people reach their goals. You do not get enough praise for what you do and I wanted to make sure you knew that you did make a difference in me reaching my goals.

Thanks Mark, and have fun at Boston in 2011! See you soon!

No comments: