Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolution Runners


Photo: Frank, Carrie, Terry, and Kevin.

Resolution Run
Jan 01, 2010
Nashville, TN

Frank Fay 21:08
Lora Fox 23:24
Carrie Rollins 25:57
Kevin Clouse 26:34
Terry Walker 31:47


Photo: Frank Fay kicking it in.

Frank Fay writes:

The 1st race of the year is over. It is my best 5K, but I'm still short of my goal. I'll have to look back and see where I went wrong. My chip time was 21:08. I know there was 9 seconds in there somewhere. Carrie, Terry and Kevin were all there. I got home after lunch and errands and checked the Nashville Striders website to find out I finished first in my age group.

I did fall in behind some guys to draft. Don't know if it really mattered much, but it did keep the cold wind off me for a while! I noticed in some of the pics Michelle took that it appears I am heel striking too much. May need to get you to check that out.



No comments: